6 tips for a successful GMAT
1. Allow enough time – experts recommend four to six weeks.
2. Prepare your own study plan and never deviate from it!
3. Read, read and read some more. The bible of the GMAT: Official Guide for GMAT Review.
4. Test, test and test some more. Using special software such as GMATPrep you can simulate the test under pressure and understand it better.
5. Practice as if your life depended on it.
6. Keep an error log, of course, with the corrections as the GMAT question methods are limited.